Booking required with at least 24 hours notice. Served from 14:30 – 15:30. Please let us know about any dietary requirements & allergies prior to ordering. No bookings being accepted until January 11th 2017 due to high demand.
Sample menus below.
The Empire Afternoon Tea (£15 per person)
- A pot of locally-sourced loose tea
- An assortment of finger sandwiches using local produce to include:
- Honey-glazed gammon & mustard
- Windmill community allotment cucumber
- Cheesemakers of Canterbury & chutney
- Smoked salmon with cream cheese & bronze fennel
- Prawn & avocado
- A selection of homemade cakes and patisseries, examples include:
- Vanilla panna cotta with summer fruits
- Passion fruit & mango mousse
- Rich chocolate torte
- Lemon drizzle cake
- Mini Victoria sponge
- Warm scones, clotted cream & local jam
The Kent Sparkling Afternoon Tea (£23 per person)
- As above, also including a glass of award-winning Kentish Chapel Down Sparkling Wine.